Stylish send-offs for a newly married couple aren’t just for stateside weddings. Check out these creative ways to leave your destination wedding reception in style!
5. Sparklers: Fun and fabulous, these glitzy goodbyes provide the wedding couple with a ritzy way to spotlight their departure.
4. Wish Lanterns: Biodegradable and beautiful, guests can light up the night by releasing paper lanterns into the sky after making their own happy wish for the newlyweds!
3. Streamer Wands: Sassy and sophisticated, choose two thick, wedding-colored satin ribbons to tie onto a wooden stick. For flair, add a small, personal touch to the top of the wand, such as a pearl bobby pin or jewel. For a little musical accompaniment to the goodbye, opt for including tiny bells.
2. Bubbles: Classic and cheerful, the ever-popular bubbles are great for no mess, no stains and just pure joy! And if kids are attending your destination wedding, what could be more fun?
1. Flowers & Herbs: Nice and natural, creating bouquets of petals and herbs for guests to untie and shower the happy couple with as they exit will provide an eco-friendly “scent-off.”